Thursday, April 17, 2014

Jobs and Restlessness

My dear readers,

I am so sorry I fell away for a few days! Most of you don't know this, but I currently work two jobs. The last few days, I've gotten home and then simply crashed. Last night for instance, I intended to take a small nap after work before church. Yeah I woke up at 9. Ex-nay on that SMALL nap! Working both places is rough, both on my emotionally but more so physically. I can't really complain though. I have never slept so we'll in my ENTIRE life!

In all honesty, this second job is a HUGE answer to prayer.  I had been struggling to make rent at the end of the month and God has surely provided for His child!

I have a huge blessing coming tomorrow though! My sweet boyfriend Josh is coming into town just to see me. Now if I can only make it through Job #1 tonight and Job #2 tomorrow morning.  At least I have something to work towards! :)

Now this sleepy girl is gonna get a small nap before I have to work and give 110%. Again.

-Hannah

No comments: