Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Day

Today is a new day.

Today has new things in store for me. Maybe they will be great and awesome things.  Maybe they won't.  But it's a new day with unlimited possibilities and really....how awesome is that!?

One of the things I challenged myself to this year is  to watch all my movies this year.  The ones that I didn't watch (or found out I really didn't care for them after all) will either be sold or given away.  I wrote all of my movies down in a Word document and after I watch them that year, I bold the text and if I want to get rid of those movies, I italicize that text.  I've actually done a lot of movies this year (partially help to the fact that I was so sick earlier this year that I could barely move).  I'd like to talk about some of the movies I've watched on here and just get my thoughts out.

Here goes....and the first movie chat goes toooooooo........

EDWARD SCISSORHANDS!

 I bought this movie on ebay FOREVER ago because it was a classic.  I kept putting off watching it because...i don't know...it looked scary?  Now after watching it, I can only say....what was I thinking?  I absolutely loved it.  Seriously, if you haven't seen it, just watch it for Johnny Depp's facial expressions.  A-DORABLE.  It's a very '80s film but it's stood up to the test of time.

So what's the verdict!?

It's gonna stay in the collection. FOR-EV-ER.  It was so cute.

More later fellow bloggers, readers, and everyone in between
-Hannah



No comments: